Thursday, November 20, 2008

Detroit 4, Edmonton 3

After absolutely OWNING the game the first two periods, the Wings had their usual meltdown in the third. Starting the last period they were up 4-1, but managed to allow two goals and ended up with another one-goal win. Two more Wings were out with injuries--Holmstrom and Kronwall--and we won't know till tomorrow just how bad they are doing. As long as they get their injuries done early in the season, then things should be okay. I hope.


--Detroit Red Wings right wing Jiri Hudler (26), from Czech Republic, celebrates his second goal with Detroit Red Wings' Mikael Samuelsson, from Sweden, during second period of an NHL hockey game in Edmonton on Thursday, Nov. 20, 2008. (AP Photo)--

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 AM

    well at least they won...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, at the end of the day, no one asks HOW they won, just IF they won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:18 AM

    Maybe they will do better next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:19 AM

    I really hate when blogger doesn't let me sign my comments b-4 publishing them! (that was me above!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm...I wonder why Blogger does that? Not something that I have ever had happen.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...