Friday, November 28, 2008
Detroit 1-Montreal 3
The game last night was a real fiasco. The Wings certainly showed how tired the road trip left them AND that they were back home less than 24 hours before the game. Not much at all to get excited about, except for the goal that Franzen managed to get. It kept Detroit from suffering a shutout. This goal is--so far--in contention for goal-of-the-year. Absolutely, amazingly beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
HAPPY
ReplyDeleteHAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPY
Birthday
To
You.
xoxoxoxox
Thank you so, so, so, so much!!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete