Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As If I Didn't See THIS Happening

Well, two elements of Little Gary Bettman's ultimate wet dream are still in place: the Penguins won tonight. So, both Pittsburgh and Chicago are still in the playoffs, on the road to the 'greatest Stanley Cup finals, ever': Chicago's young guns against Thid the Kid and his supporting staff. I REALLY hate the NHL sometimes--actually I hate the NHL MOST of the time. Thank goodness for the Wings--if it wasn't for them, I'd be SO done with the NHL and all of the bullshit that goes on. (If the Wings lose tomorrow night and are done for the year, so am I. There isn't a team left for me to root for--they all are bottom-feeders with bottom-feeding players on their rosters.)*



*This is assuming that Carolina will lose tomorrow night--and I don't have much more hope for them than I do for the Wings.

4 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for the Wings, btw...

    And "Interweb"? Are you hooked on Craig Furguson too? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if the Wings don't do it in game 7, I WILL. LOSE. IT!!!! It will take me until the start of the next season to forgive them! They have been so damn frustrating this year. :/

    Don't remember where I heard 'interweb,' but it stuck--I thought it was funny. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not holding my breath for Carolina...maybe if I don't, they'll actually win. And if they do lose, I have a feeling I'll be vandalising the license plate holder on my car...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm strangely calm today--much too calm for a game 7 day! Don't know how I will react if the Wings lose. :/

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...