Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...

GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope they don't run out of steam on Tuesday! They will be playing their fourth game in seven days, so it wouldn't be surprising if they start falling apart. But they are good, so... :)
ReplyDeleteI've got my fingers and toes crossed....
ReplyDeleteI won't talk about what I'VE got crossed.
ReplyDeleteAnd get your mind out of the gutter!!!! :D
Sa-weeeeeeeeeeeeet
ReplyDeleteMy mind wasn't in the gutter! (for once!)
ReplyDeleteHA HA HA!!! :D
ReplyDelete