--11:13 PM, suspicious males with buckets
--9:42 AM, small white dog at large chasing people
--11:24 AM, found items in back yard
--1:05 AM, male subject on porch, subject looking for his dog at the wrong house
--11:51 AM, snow blower found in front of residence, returned to proper house
--6:10 PM, suspicious situation involving suspicious package containing pictures and letters
--10:50 AM, suspicious man drinking from container in paper bag
--3:44 PM, animal in chimney
--8:24 PM, report of a drunken male in an alley with his pants down
--11 PM, loud bang heard at the north end of the building
--3 AM, semi running with lights on, unloading sod for new condos
(As usual, all of these happened over a period of several days.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
Oh my stars these reports kill me. Semi idling while unloading sod? Really? Oh yeah, that's worthy of a police call.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the suspicious man drinking out of a paer bag? That one probably was the lady's husband and she was pissed that he was drinking again so she "anonymously" called him in.
HA!
Life in a small town--and I LOVE it!!! :)
ReplyDelete