Sunday, May 31, 2009

Police Log

--11:13 PM, suspicious males with buckets


--9:42 AM, small white dog at large chasing people


--11:24 AM, found items in back yard


--1:05 AM, male subject on porch, subject looking for his dog at the wrong house


--11:51 AM, snow blower found in front of residence, returned to proper house


--6:10 PM, suspicious situation involving suspicious package containing pictures and letters


--10:50 AM, suspicious man drinking from container in paper bag


--3:44 PM, animal in chimney


--8:24 PM, report of a drunken male in an alley with his pants down


--11 PM, loud bang heard at the north end of the building


--3 AM, semi running with lights on, unloading sod for new condos


(As usual, all of these happened over a period of several days.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars these reports kill me. Semi idling while unloading sod? Really? Oh yeah, that's worthy of a police call.
    Oh, and the suspicious man drinking out of a paer bag? That one probably was the lady's husband and she was pissed that he was drinking again so she "anonymously" called him in.
    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life in a small town--and I LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...