Sunday, May 31, 2009

Assclown Defined

So, does anyone know who this assclown is?




His name is Kanye West and I guess he supposedly is a singer or something.* I've heard the name and hope to NEVER hear it again. I just was made aware of something he said and I am LIVID that anyone who commands the attention of so many young people would say such an assclowny thing!!!

His quote:

"Sometimes people write novels and they just be so wordy and so self-absorbed. I am not a fan of books. I would never want a book's autograph. I am a proud non-reader of books."

I cannot believe his trainers let him SAY such a thing. How proud his family must be. I certainly hope someone with more credibility comes along and denounces him for the idiot he is.

(At least this gave me something to obsess about besides the game tonight! ;))



*And yes, this is total sarcasm.

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to shut my mouth now, not say a damn thing...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on RT, don't stop now!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another *n* heard from...

    I just consider the source, and realize I'm very happy I'm "Irish".

    ;)~

    And as an aside, my word verification on this post was "psant"... Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PSANT!!!!! Too, too funny!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a moron.. Then again, I thought his only career was saying stupid things.. Wasn't he the same guy who said that Pres. Bush hated black people after Katrina?

    I never know who anybody is anymore until they say something stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beauty part is, HE has 'written' a book--with a ghost writer. :D From what I remember--couldn't find where I read it--it is 52 pages 'many of them blank' and full of his 'wisdom.' WHAT a TOOL!!!!!

    And I have to agree with you: I don't seem to know too many of the 'celebutards' until they say stupid things. And most of them DO say stupid things if they are given enough time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kanye West is a rapper and he is sofa king obnoxious.

    And, um...hey Kanye, books CANT sign autographs, because they don't have ARMS or HANDS... dumb ass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I read a comment somewhere else about books not having hands--and yes, he IS a dumb ass assclown.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...