Friday, May 01, 2009

Short Rambling Post

Not too sure how I will be feeling after tonight's game. I just found out that Rafalski will not be playing because of an 'undisclosed injury,' and is listed as day-to-day. Of course, we will never find out what the real story is until June, so whatever is going on is anyone's guess. And to add insult to injury, Chelios will be in the lineup. Don't get me wrong, I LIKE Cheli, but really. He hasn't played much more than a handful of games this season because of his broken leg and he IS starting to show his age. I really don't have many good feelings about the game. :(

----------

One of our neighbors up the street has a couple of lawn ornaments that look like full-sized sheep. The other day when we drove past the house, K had an idea: We should go every night and move the sheep. :D The trouble is, I would have to be friends with the woman first so that I could experience the meltdown that would follow. (Yeah, I'm mean like that!)

----------

I just saw an ad for a 32GB thumb drive. Unbelievable!! Our first computer had--at the MOST--a 16GB harddrive. I honestly think it could have only been 8GB. I wonder when they will finally hit the limit when it comes to technology.

----------

Talked to youngest daughter last night and the kitten is doing very well. With only three legs, she has adapted well enough so that she not only gets around, she RUNS through the house and plays with the rest of the critters. And she finally is gaining weight: she now is a little over a pound! Looks like she will make it.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have 32GB's of space on my computer! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really??? My desktop has a 250GB hard drive and I'm wondering how much more I will need for my NEXT computer. Or are you talking about space you have LEFT on your drive?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...