Sunday, January 22, 2006

Jumped Off The Cliff

Yeah, I did it--said I would make The Mother her dress for the wedding. I hope it isn't my biggest mistake yet. However, I have come so far that I believe I will know if I'm getting sucked back in their world--I should be able to keep myself "safe." AND, because I did this all on my own, I will keep the pissing and moaning to a minimum--no one needs to hear it. I will only talk about the really big stuff--the kind where you either "pee yourself laughing" or "look for a gun so you could shoot someone," type of things. I think I will re-order my Prevacid today--I can just feel the GERD starting up again. Don't want to start an ulcer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...