Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back To Normal

FINALLY it looks like the world is going back to normal: the mail is being delivered, banks are opened, schools are back in session. All's right with the world. I REALLY like normal. :) And as per normal, my life is quite quiet--nothing to report. Don't know if I will have time to post tomorrow--it is K's birthday and I still don't know what we will do to celebrate. I will have him decide whether he wants to go out and eat or if he wants me to cook--his birthday is about the only time we go out to a seafood restaurant, so we might do that. I probably will make a cake--as if we NEED one. I guess I better start planning! Have a good one, all!

2 comments:

  1. Normal? My life will never be considered normal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are completely correct--normal IS a relative term. I guess I should have said "normal for me." :) Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...