Tuesday, January 31, 2006

One of My Favs

We have cable TV. While K has digital cable with all of the movie channels, etc, in the living room, I ONLY have 75 channels on my kitchen TV. This is more than enough for me and I find things to watch most of the time. When I sat down to read the newspaper this evening, I channel surfed so I would have something on in the background. I happened onto AMC (the American Movie Channel) and they were playing one of my favorite movies: The Blues Brothers. Unfortunately I didn't get to see more than the last half hour or so, but I enjoyed what I did see. I still think John Belushi was one of the most talented people in entertainment--it is too bad we lost him so young. I guess I have to get to one of our local stores very soon as they are having a sale and The Blues Brothers is one of the sale titles. Then I don't have to worry about missing the beginning of the movie ever again.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaah, what a classic. Thanks for your support/encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...