Sunday, January 15, 2006

Book Game

Here are the rules:

1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences (#5,6,7) on your blog, along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it. Just grab what is closest!

""Were there tigers?" Jimmy asked.
Oryx shook her head for no. No tigers."

--This selection was taken from Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood.

If anyone plays the Book Game on their blog, let me know--it will be interesting!

UPDATE/EDIT: Forgot the rest of the instructions--sorry. Anyway, copy and paste the rules into your blog. Then, follow the rules and put your book passage following. Easy and fun!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!

    "You think he is an atrocious artist who hasn't the slightest chance of success." What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, my bad! I didn't finish the instructions--SORRY! First, paste the rules in your blog and then follow the rules with your passage. Of course, finish the instructions--don't be a ditz like me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...