How fast does your brain process information? There is an online test you can take to determine the answer. This test takes about 10 minutes and you can compare your results (using charts) to others in your age range. Very interesting. Go here for the test.
By the way, I'm WAY above average for my age! My number was around 30 ms. (Considering it is an AUDITORY test--and I have a congentital hearing loss--I guess I am doing pretty well! OR the test is greatly flawed. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
No comments:
Post a Comment