Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's Done

The party went very well on Saturday. We had a nice group of people--a little less than two dozen, I believe. And I didn't run out of food! A and her husband stayed at a local motel--yeah!--but spent quite a bit of time with us. It was nice to be able to visit, but next time we might actually be able to DO something with them. Too busy of a time, this time. The best part of the weekend? A took enough of her stuff out of our house to fill the van they were driving. It is sooooo nice to be able to actually see the floor in areas of the basement, again. I can't wait till they can get the rest of her stuff--I won't know what to do with all of the space I will have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...