Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Today's News

As my life is very dull right now, I will just do another edition of Today's News!

--A man serving a life sentence for strangling his wife to death is asking for the state of Massachusetts to pay for his sex change operation. A psychiatrist claims that "she" will kill "herself" if the surgery doesn't happen. You can read the rest of the story here.

--I got real tired of Desperate Housewives--and the actresses who played them-- after one year of watching. I think Eva Longoria's 15 minutes is up. Here is a story--again--that shows just what an ungrateful little witch she is. I guess the more you get, the more you think you deserve.

--And Microsoft is starting to do comedy routines! On Tuesday, they actually said they were "confident" that Vista will be ready for its targeted launch date in January! This is after they have delayed the launch only, what, a dozen times already? For a good laugh, the story is here.

Hope YOUR day is exciting.

3 comments:

  1. So let "her" and save the taxpayers some money!!

    Eva Longoria is a ridiculous media whore, who tries to act like she isn't one...

    Waiting on Microsoft is like watching paint dry...

    Good topics.. I wouldn't have seen these otherwise, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone should do a show on "Desperate Husbands." On second thought, not a good idea. It would be a show of nothing but us guys eating, drinking, beltching, flatulating, sports talk, sex talk, and crude jokes. Hey, I'd watch it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red: Some of the more snarky gossip columns refer to her as Eva LongWhoria!

    Doug: I agree with the premise...and I probably would watch, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...