Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Snow, Birds In The Attic, and a Fun, Icky Fact

A few little items today:

We are under a severe weather watch for tonight into tomorrow--high winds, cold, rain turning to wet, heavy snow. Now, what was that they are talking about? Global warming?

Instead of bats in the belfry, we have birds in the attic--or, at least, in the eaves. I can see what kind of a summer this is going to be: first raccoons, now birds. Yippee!

Now for the fun, but icky, fact: A ten-year-old mattress weighs twice as much as it did when it was new. This is from all of the accumulated dust, debris, sweat, dirt, skin, dust mites, and all other nasties that make their way into the innards. And now I defy you to have a great night's sleep without thinking about this once! (Aren't I sassy!?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...