Monday, May 07, 2007

Scattergories Meme

I found this at burg's blog and decided to try--it was fun.


SCATTERGORIES... Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...They MUST be real places, names, things...NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question... Now Go! This is a lot of fun, but harder than you might think!

Name: cmk

1. Famous singer/band: Clapton (like THAT was a surprise?)

2. 4 letter word: Crap (HAD to be a naughty word--and I wouldn’t write the OTHER ‘c’ word)

3. Street name: Cleveland (the street behind mine)

4. Color: Chartreuse (or Carnation pink--do they even HAVE that color anymore?)

5. Gifts/present: jewelry with Citrine stone/s (the November--and my--birthstone)

6. Vehicle: Cavalier (LOVED my Cavalier, until I got my Jimmy)

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: cards (as in ‘post’)

8. Boy Name: Christopher (no reason)

9. Girl Name: Caroline (again, no reason)

10. Movie Title: Crash (not worth watching a second time--wasn't worth watching the first time)

11. Drink: Cosmopolitan (yum!--especially pomegranate ones)

12. Occupation: Carpenter (I could be one--I love power tools)

13. Flower: Clematis (very pretty)

14. Celebrity: Chevy Chase (has been funny on occasion :))

15. Magazine: Consumer Reports (haven’t subscribed for years--and don’t miss it)

16. U.S. City: Chicago (as in ‘Sweet Home’)

17. Pro Sports Teams: Vancouver Canucks (defeated by Ducks in playoffs this year) or Montreal Canadiens (didn’t even make it into the playoffs) OR Calgary Flames (beaten by Detroit in the playoffs) and I will now stop!

18. Something Found in the Kitchen: Coffeemaker

19. Reason for Being Late for Work: Car crash

20. Something you throw away: Cardboard (actually, we recycle)

21. Things You Shout: Cowabunga! (?)

22. Cartoon Character: Wiley COYOTE (I know, that’s stretching it!)

23. Animal: Cougar (or cat, same difference)

24. Favorite Thing To Do: Computer (I know, ‘computer’ isn’t an activity, but you know what I mean :))

25. Food: Cake (or cookies or chocolate or candy—but no cantaloupe!)


So, I won't tag anyone, but this is--as burg said--a good filler for when you have nothing else to write. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think they do have "carnation" pink anymore, it's just pink, but it's listed in three different languages..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too, too funny.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...