Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What Happened?

Yup, the Sharks won last night 2-1. The Wings scored first and played very well through the first period and halfway through the second. And then the Sharks scored. The Wings seemed to lose the momentum they had and, finally, lost the game when San Jose scored with less than 7 minutes to go in the game.

I can go on and on about the bad officiating--which there was some of--but why. It doesn't change the outcome and doesn't change the fact that they MUST win tomorrow night so that they can have home ice in order to win the series. I just might be watching anything but hockey next week. Pessimism follows me around like a cloud of doom-and-gloom hanging over my head. Just the way I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...