Tuesday, May 08, 2007

To The Conference Finals

Detroit won tonight 2-0 against San Jose. It was beautiful. Thank goodness they didn't have to go another game--it would have been too nerve-wracking! There really was very little doubt already in the first period that the Wings would win. The Sharks just weren't playing as good as they are able. Only 8 more wins and the Wings have the Cup! But first, the conference finals start against Anaheim on Friday. Another tough series. But until then, I will be smiling!


--Dominik Hasek #39 of the Detroit Red Wings celebrates after defeating the San Jose Sharks in Game Six of the 2007 NHL Western Conference Semifinals on May 7, 2007 at the HP Pavillion in San Jose, California. The Red Wings defeated the Sharks 2-0 and won the series 4-2. (Photo by Jed Jacobsohn/Getty Images)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...