Thursday, July 19, 2007

Road Trip

Boy, you would think we are NEVER home with the amount of road trips we do! But once again, this is only going to be an over-nighter. One of the reasons we have to go is so we can get to a pet store. The cat is supposed to be eating 'senior formula' food and I have had no luck finding any senior food in cans. It is easy enough to find dry, but the wet will have to be found in a big pet store. Or I will have to order it online. Oh, yay. If I don't get a chance to post while we are gone, I will be back on Friday.

3 comments:

  1. I hate it when you have to travel and spend the night to find special stuff...for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:01 PM

    Our cat has to have the prescription science diet which can only be obtained from the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally get to go out for a girls night tomorrow night, so yeah for road trips!!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...