Monday, June 09, 2008

And It Ends

The Red Wings have announced a press conference for 11:00 AM Monday. Unnamed sources say Dominik Hasek will be announcing his retirement. After 16 years and one short retirement already, the 43-year-old Dominator will hang up his skates. It is time to rest, Dom. While causing my heart to stop numerous times during every game he was between the pipes, he also amazed me with the saves made. Thanks for the memories. Next stop, the Hall of Fame!



--The Red Wings' Dominik Hasek makes a second period save during their 4-1 win over the Blackhawks, Sunday, Apr. 6, 2008. (JULIAN H. GONZALEZ/DFP)--

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:28 AM

    I hope your boy does get into the Hall Of Fame!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt he will go down as one of the best to ever play the game. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...