Tuesday, June 03, 2008

:(

The game lasted into the third overtime period before Detroit lost. Even though I called the game early on, it still was very depressing to watch for over five hours and see them NOT win the Cup. They still have two more games in which to win and take it home though. But, at this point I am wondering if ALL pro-sports are equal to pro-wrestling...

I could do my ranting and raving over the way the game was called--all justified if you actually listened to the announcers--but I won't. For some reason or other, the Wings continue to outplay their opponents, completely dominate the game, have more shots on goal, and still manage to lose. It is as if the stars are aligned against them. I only hope that my OTHER prediction tonight--which I will not repeat--doesn't come true. I am very depressed about tonight's outcome and I only hope that some sleep will make it better. I doubt it, though. The only thing that will make me feel better any time soon is if the Cup comes back to Detroit. I'm not holding my breath.

3 comments:

  1. Figures...the one game I watch beginning to end last 5 hours. lmao

    Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know how the Stars could be aligned against them if they're playing Pittsburg...hehhehmsokkcz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Booooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...