Saturday, June 07, 2008

Police Log

--4:35 PM, in-laws drove by residence making hand jestures

Whoa--family problems!


--5:00 PM, two lawn chairs, not resident's, left in yard during the night

WHY call the cops????


--5:23 AM, drunken man in hot tub refusing to leave

Okay, for THIS I probably would call the cops, too. And what the hell was he doing at 5:23 in the morning, DRUNK???


--9:30 AM, vehicle rummaged through, nothing taken

If nothing was taken, why call the cops?


--3:27 PM, caller reports her ceramic pig is in the river

I have no words.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 PM

    um. why cant they just remove the chairs?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...