Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Typical

We have a saying here: If you don't like the weather, stick around for five minutes--it will change. While it has taken a LITTLE longer than five minutes to change, it is nothing like it was this weekend. On Sunday the temp in our backyard was in the 90s--today, the 40s. Yes, people, we have had a temperature drop of about 50 degrees over two days. Tonight the temp is supposed to go down into the 30s! And this is nothing new. Welcome to weather near Lake Superior!

2 comments:

  1. We say that around here too, only it's close to summer so that doesn't apply anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are lucky (?) and can say that ALL year long. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...