Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kitten Update

My youngest called for a chat last night and we talked about the kitten she is taking care of. She is eating and getting much stronger and looks as if she might make it. The little thing is doing quite well even without the leg, but will need further surgery. Youngest isn't admitting it, but I think she will be keeping the kitten--which will bring the total to six cats and two dogs. Good grief. I asked what they will call the newest addition and she said they will keep the name they have been using, the one she was given at the clinic, which is 'Leena.' This name was decided on because 'Eileen' (I lean) has been used too much and the kitten is a female, so 'Neil' (kneel) is out of the question. While I thought this was terrible, macabre humor (yeah, right), I did suggest they could call her 'Tripe,' as in 'tripod.' Puns can be VERY dangerous! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:54 AM

    Hmm. Tripe. Interesting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so it wasn't THAT good, but I think I get points for trying! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...