Saturday, April 11, 2009

Today's Game >:(

While the game today had absolutely no meaning whatsoever, it still was hard to see the loss--especially because it was so unnecessary. A minute left to the game, tied score, the refs called a penalty shot against the Wings and Chicago scored. Not only did the play NOT call for a penalty shot, but it wasn't even close to a penalty at all! Oh well, I guess the refs are getting into playoff mode--and that means calling useless penalties against the Wings. We see it ALL of the time.

Tomorrow is the last game of the season--against Chicago. Hopefully the Wings will take the bitter taste of today's game with them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...