Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Surely, You Must Be Joking

No, I'm not joking...and quit calling me Shirley! :D

On Saturday, I was thinking about going into my garden and getting my hands dirty. Today, I can't see my garden because it is buried under about a foot of snow. And it is STILL snowing out there. Schools were canceled today because of the snow. And the snow won't stop till some time tomorrow. And on Friday, the temp is supposed to be in the 60's. Welcome to my world--and I have NO desire to EVER live anywhere else.


4 comments:

  1. Ah ahhaha

    "No, I'm not joking...and quit calling me Shirley!"

    Love the Airplane reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie cracked me up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:38 AM

    You never know from one day to the next-or from a few hours to the next-what the weather will be like in the Midwest. That's what makes it interesting. Still, sometimes I wish I lived in Arizona or someplace that has two seasons: hot and not so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have several friends that feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...