Monday, April 13, 2009

Postcards From Yo Momma

If you have never been to this site, go there. Some of the conversations/emails/chat texts they post are hysterical. This one absolutely floored me--couldn't stop laughing.

"Mom: Movie time - yeah! We’re starting with “Debbie Does Dallas”. Sounds weird. Tonight is double feature; don’t know what’s next. lv u

[2 hours later]

Mom: Well, that was an eye opener if I say so myself. 2nd feature is Gidget Goes to Hawaii. lv u

Me: are u kidding or have you been replaced by pod people?

[2 hours after that]

Mom: Well, debbie and gidget live very different lives. From now on I’m leaving the movie choices to your dad."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:37 AM

    Thanks for this link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO afraid I will find one of my communications with my girls here some day!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...