Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...

Hmm...Did Red Nail Polish have anything to do with it?
ReplyDeleteHope the 'Canes do better Tues night!
ReplyDeleteYou better believe the power of the Red Nail Polish worked, baby!! I will be wearing it throughout the rest of the playoffs! :D
ReplyDeleteweather: That game with Boston last night was just brutal--I know your pain, cause the Wings have had MANY games like that! I sure hope the 'Canes do better, also--would like to see them be the conference champs.