Thursday, July 20, 2006

Blog Maintenance

I did a little bit of blog maintenance tonight. I added more of the blogs-I-read-daily links (check them out if you haven't already--good reads), a whole section of some of my more noteworthy posts (some are just plain memes and others are there for various reasons), and one more link in the 'Links' section. The 'Link' is to the "Demonic Squirrel Riding Story." This is by far one of the funniest stories I have ever read--to the point that I HAVE to make sure I have gone to the bathroom before I read it. Don't want any wet accidents! So, if you want a laugh out loud funny story to read, head on over there...you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...