Friday, July 28, 2006

Spoiled Brat Gets 'Spanked'

I am just loving it: FINALLY someone has decided that Lindsey Lohan isn't quite as great as she thinks she is. The producer of the movie she is filming sent her a letter stating how she better get her act together or else. About time someone smacked these spoiled little rich-bitches! Here's the story and the letter.

On the other hand, it is really sad that these young girls are allowed to get this out of control. And the bottom line is money--no one bothers to say anything to them while they are MAKING money, but they are quick to 'slap' them when they are about to COST money. And where are the parents in all of this? Oh, yeah, her mother parties with her and her father is in prison. I forgot. (And I thought MY family was dysfunctional!)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:16 AM

    They are wasting their time and money on this film to begin with. If Jane Fonda is in it, I won't be the only one that wouldn't spend a nickel or a second of my time to watch it.

    What is it about Hollywood that takes someone that may have had a shred of common sense and strips them of it?

    Hollywood is getting less and less of my money because of their inane and moronic positions on everything from God to homosexuality to the War!

    Common sense and dollars in the bank says, a family movie like Cars makes more money than a movie like Brokeback Mountain. But, they continue to waste millions trying to force their political agenda on people that aren't buying it.

    It is just sickening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree about 'the powers that be' in Hollywood not 'listening' to the public. It is as if the middle of the US doesn't exist: if the opinions of people come from ANYWHERE but New York and California, too bad. They always have to make excuses for a 'good' movie doing well: for example, The Passion of the Christ. That movie only did well because right-wing, conservative groups 'got' church-goers to go to the theaters. OK--and your point is? I very rarely go to the theater anymore--when I watch movies it is because they are on one of our movie channels, that's it.

    I could go on and on about how disgusting these spoiled brats in Hollywood behave. I am tired of hearing about how they are able to do what they want--drinking while underage--and not having to answer for it as 'normal' people would. I am tired of hearing about how they just 'want their privacy' but then show up for every cat's funeral just to have their pictures taken. I am tired of how they don't appreciate what they have--and expect even more.

    Now, if I only would stop reading the gossip columns, I could have a peaceful life! :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...