Thursday, July 20, 2006

Here's Where It Stands

Right now, I only have a list of my 'Posts of Note' in the sidebar--I can't figure out how to link the list to the actual posts. I don't write code, so everything I do when I work on the template is a hit-or-miss thing. So far, I think, I haven't screwed anything up too badly. Anyway, if anyone can explain--in very simple language--how to actually change the template so that I can have links from the titles to the actual posts in my 'Posts Of Note' category in the sidebar, I would appreciate any help that I can get! Otherwise, it is a little annoying to have to track down each post if someone wants to read one. It is doable, but annoying! (And I can't figure out WHY the list of 'Posts...' only shows up on the main page and not on the archived pages, too!) Oh, to be an alpha geek...

3 comments:

  1. I know this post wasn't directed at me!!!! :)
    Just caught up on your last posts. What's up with the stitches? How's C? Checked out that truck driver's blog, too. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Fire: Great idea to 'double post' the question--maybe one of us will get a geek to help out!

    Cantellya: Yeah, the stitches came out okay. Don't know if you got that far back, but I tore my leg open with glass in the garbage bag--didn't know it was there. Even though it was bad enough for four stitches, it could have been a lot worse. It's looking real good now, thank goodness.

    C is doing quite well--she is so busy trying to get the new house ready for occupancy. All this while she is trying to get the party done for this weekend. She'll have more time to do what she has to starting on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still trying to figure out HTML myself or I'd help...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...