Saturday, January 13, 2007

Harry Potter Experiment Update

Since doing my Harry Potter posts yesterday, I haven't had anyone come to this blog through a 'Harry Potter' search. Now, I don't know if this means that the experiment failed, but...I guess I can only wait and monitor my hit counters.

I must say, though, for the past several days I have had more traffic here than usual--and none of it has anything to do with Harry Potter. The main searches (historically) that bring people to this blog are 'garters and stockings' and 'spanked brats.' To tell the truth, I DON'T want to know the people who search for these terms--a bit scary. :) For the last several days, though, people have come here through very strange searches. Here are some that have lead people here since Monday:

--most overplayed song in hockey (searcher from Massachusetts)
--looks males prefer, larger eyes (searcher from Washington)
--depression 'paranoid tendencies' (searcher from Massachusetts)
--copy of legitimate fake dentist excuse for work (unknown location)
--malware yay yay yay (Illinois location)
--sunshine tattoos (Ohio)
--sedated diaper (California)
--movies of dogs peeing in owner's house (New York)
--staph infection welts (Sun Health Corporation, Arizona)
--dental problems caused by underbite in dogs (unknown)
--jennifer granholm marilyn monroe (this puzzles me--WHAT does Michigan's governor and a dead movie star have in common?) (Vancouver British Columbia)
--no more noise or smell (Magic Valley Regional Medical Center, Idaho)
--kevorkian's release date (Minnesota)
--deathclock lyrics (Washington)
--of men say prefer women to shave (Florida)
--should i wait till my water breaks to go to the hospital (Texas--and I HOPE she DIDN'T wait to go to the hospital!)
--with a broken leg i'm quite inactive and lazy (Germany)
--older pissy (Pennsylvania)

And these were just some of the more interesting searches! Absolutely unbelievable. And completely fascinating!

2 comments:

  1. Some of these nearly made me blow tea out my nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are times I actually would WANT to know who some of these people are--even though they scare the hell out of me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...