Tuesday, January 09, 2007

When Is The Retraction?

Angelina Jolie gave an interview to Elle UK magazine. She is quoted as saying this:

“I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they’re survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she’s starting to have a personality...I’m conscious that I have to make sure I don’t ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable.”

Excuse me! Calling your child 'a blob?' Saying you have 'less inclination to feel for her' when you are speaking about your newborn child? Saying you 'feel so much more' for some of your children over others? Saying you have to be 'conscious' to not 'ignore her needs' when you are speaking about your newborn? WHO would say things like this?

Do these people even THINK before they speak? Do they have ANY concept of how absolutely disgusting they sound? I don't understand WHY these people even speak. I am truly disgusted.

3 comments:

  1. The fact that anything that comes out of her mouth is printed disgusts me. The woman is a self-centered fame whore. Blob indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. How in the hell could someone say that about the tiny miracle that passed through their own body?

    What an ignorant bitch! She is so undeserving of that child it sickens me. I feel for that poor baby when she grows up and reads that piece of dribble.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...