Saturday, January 27, 2007

Something Else That's Boring

With nothing interesting to say, I decided to post a list of some of the movies I have never seen. What can I say, it's been a slow news day! :)

--Casablanca
--Goodfellas
--Chinatown
--L A Confidential
--The Maltese Falcon
--Singin' In The Rain
--On The Waterfront
--Annie Hall
--any Marx Brothers' movies
--40 Year Old Virgin*
--Titanic*
--Scarface
--Rebel Without A Cause
--Shane
--anything by Michael Moore*
--Halloween (any number)*

So, am I depriving myself by never having seen any of these? Are any of the movies on the list your favorite? Feedback will be welcome.


*Don't ever plan on seeing.

5 comments:

  1. Out of that entire list, I've seen Titanic and one Halloween movie and don't plan on ever watching anything else..

    Since you don't plan on seeing Titanic, I may as well tell you.. The ship sinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow got that feeling. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know, I think I have only seen the ending of Casablanca. I am surprised I haven't seen the whole thing. I love old movies.

    I laughed my butt off watching The 40 Year Old Virgin (although a few scenes made me drop my mouth open in shock).

    I have only seen the first Halloween movie and would have no desire to see anymore of those.
    I have seen Titanic and Farenheit 911. I saw Titanic two times back when it first came out. It made me cry.

    My favorites on your list would probably be Shane and Rebel Without a Cause. Those are worth watching. I haven't seen the others listed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L A Confidential is not a bad movie. i like Kevin Spacey. what i seen these days: Righteous Kill by Al Pacino & Robert De Nire. Jumper, The Reader by Kate Winslet. Seven Pounds by Will Smith. Soul Men by Samuel l. Jackson & Bernie Mac. i like Vin Diesel, but Babylon A.D. is not a very good one. i like Robert De Niro as well, but What Just Happened ain't a very good one either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite the fact that we have subscribed to EVERY movie channel offered on our cable system, I just don't watch many movies. I find myself watching series TV and hockey--not necessarily in that order. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...