Saturday, January 13, 2007

A New Meme

While I was surfing tonight, I found a few interesting memes--and I will post them over the next several days. Here is the first one:

Do a Google search for "[your name] needs" and list what the Internet thinks you need!

Here are some of the things I need:

...some lovin' (don't we all?)
...to stop looking at clothes (and the point is?)
...you! (always)
...her (depends?!)
...a bone marrow transplant (hope not)
...your help! (at some later date)
...parents who will be able to be patient (won't go there)
...her head examined (and this is surprising, WHY?)
...to stand up to them (ah, YES!)
...a bit more hop (excuse me?)
...relevant information (of course)
...a new fashion template (is this a slam at the way I dress?)
...to rely less on Richard (who exactly is Richard?)
...some sort of female support system (more than I already have?)
...her own reality show (it WOULD be a hit!)
...to put that big girl down (depends on which big girl we're talking about)
...some solid home cooking (no, I think I have had TOO MUCH solid home cooking!)
...to begin digging to find the murderer (I don't think so)
...for him to focus on the accident or else they are dead in the water (???)
...money (this goes without saying!)
...crit pack positioning (???)
...to get out more (depends on where we are going)
...to balance the lifetime memberships (ooookay)
...to be on it (on 'it,' NOT on 'who'?)
...to get a grip (on reality?)
...a photo to post (not happening)
...stuff (YES!)
...something more than just fast sex and a roll in the hay (exactly!)

(When I did my search, there were quite a few people with my name that have already done this, so I ignored their lists when I came up with my own.)

I am not going to tag anyone personally, but if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged! Let me know when you post your list--can't wait to read them!

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious!! I'm doing it later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing this list is missing is a Bobby Clark Flyer's jersey!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, if you said Bobby ORR BRUIN'S jersey, Tom...:) (I was a big Bruin's fan in the waaaaay back years.)

    Burg: Can't wait to read your list--and it WAS fun to do.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...