Thursday, January 11, 2007

Harry Potter...But Not Hockey

A lot of people are beginning to think I write too much about hockey, but not with this post. This is a part of the Harry Potter search/hit experiment. I know, I posted for the experiment already, but I figured I would up the possibility of getting hits if I put the term 'Harry Potter' in the title of the post. Will it work? We'll see. I haven't had anyone come to this blog by searching for Harry Potter yet, so this will tell if it matters if the term is in the title or not.

As you can tell, I'm trying to write quite a bit of drivel--hoping that writing a little more might make the experiment more of a success. (Does that make any sense? I don't think so.) So, once again, Harry Potter! :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 PM

    And a Merry Harry Potter to you too. Welcome to the team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I was thinking about doing the same thing, but by radomly putting the word "naked" in my posts. I decided against it when I realized the kind of people it would attract...

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...