Thursday, April 12, 2007

Detroit 4, Calgary 1

Don't want to get ahead of things here, but the way Detroit played tonight, they can win this series in four! They came out and pushed Calgary around--they didn't wait to get pushed. All around, the game was played nicely. My favorite moment of the game? When 'my boy' got the first goal of the game--his first playoff goal in his first playoff game! It was beautiful. Datsyuk scored a goal--which brought to an end his playoff goal-scoring drought. I loved seeing Zetterberg back on the ice. Granted, he wasn't playing like he did before his injury, but give him time. And Bertuzzi might play on Sunday, so all will be right in my world!




--Wings' Valtteri Filppula (center) celebrates with his teammates after scoring the first goal of the game during the first period. (photo by John T. Greilick/Detroit News)--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...