Thursday, April 26, 2007
San Jose 2-Detroit 0
I want to know how a team can get 34 shots on goal and NOT. SCORE. ONCE! I don't know if there is some kind of voodoo magic going on, but this has been a problem for the Wings for too long. Guess they have to pick themselves up, wipe their noses, and show the Sharks just who the dominant team is on Saturday. Go Wings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Disquis
Being In a Funk
I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...
-
My inbox has been so very stuffed full of spam comments that I had to change the settings for comments. No longer will anonymous comments b...
-
I think this may be one of the best descriptions of love/marriage I have ever seen. Funny, but true! :D
-
Burg over at Sweet Insanity tagged me for this meme--this should be a lot of fun! THE LINKS MEME ALL are invited to join in The Links Meme ...
No comments:
Post a Comment