Thursday, April 05, 2007

How? Why?

Detroit had 58 shots on goal to Chicago's 19--HOW DID THE WINGS NOT WIN THE GAME? I WATCHED the damn thing and I STILL don't know how they lost! They did, however, come back from a 2-0 deficit to tie it all up--then they lost in the shootout. With the point tonight, the Wings won the Central Division--for the sixth straight time--and are only one point away from winning the Western Conference. There still is a chance they can win the President's Trophy. It now is between Detroit and Buffalo.

Three statements you DON'T want to hear a week before the playoffs start:

1) Zetterberg will NOT play another regular season game this year. (Granted, there IS only one left.)

2) Lidstrom was out with a stiff back tonight.

3) Bertuzzi didn't come back for the second OR third periods tonight because of a strained neck.

{shudder}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...