Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Disappointed, But Not Very Surprised

I have been a bit MIA yesterday and today--I am trying to get things ready for our trip. I was hoping to do a nice, newsy post, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I am beat!

Just finished watching the game and Calgary won 3-2. It really isn't surprising: Calgary is the best team in the NHL on home ice. And it's not as if Detroit played poorly, it's just that Calgary played much better than they did the last two games. Well, there goes the sweep, but no one expected Detroit to win the series in less than 5 games. Hopefully, they will win on Thursday and then just have to finish them off, at home, on Saturday. I can always hope! And I won't even care if I can't see the game on Saturday, just as long as they win the series with it! (I won't be seeing either Saturday's OR Sunday's games--we won't be home. Boo-hoo!)

Sad 5

2 comments:

  1. Ah.. A trip.. How nice.. Lately I drive slow to the store so I can pretend it's a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny!

    Actually, C called me tonight--she was on her way home from a class--and she said she was doing all she could to keep from having to go home. She also said she would come and stay here at our house while we were gone--if she could--just to take care of our cat. And she HATES our cat! Yup, she would sacrifice herself just so she could get away from her family for a few days. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...