Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Don't Want To Jinx It, But...

I am smiling--Detroit won 3-0 tonight and it looks as if they will win the Central Division. There is even a real good chance that they will win the President's Trophy again. If they get the President's, they will be the first team in 30 years to win it three years in a row. Whether they win the trophy or not, I have to just smile over the fact that they have done so much better than anyone thought they would this year. Two games and then the playoffs!

Now, back to reality. The Wings sucked--BIG TIME--tonight. The ONLY reason they won was because Hasek played as well as he did. It was as if he was the only player for the Wings for the first 40 minutes! This is not a way to win a Stanley Cup, guys! The third goal was an empty-netter, so that isn't even something to factor in to the way they played.

Zetterberg probably won't play till the playoffs. I know, that is said almost every day, but it seems to be a done deal the closer it gets to the end of the season. The only bright spot is this: at least he HAS been practicing with the team lately. That should go a long way toward helping him get back into the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...