Sunday, November 04, 2007

Image Macros

Image macros are--according to mental_floss--'web based images with text superimposed on them.' Here is the link to mental_floss' Intro to LOL Cats.

I bring this to your attention so that I can introduce you to I Can Has Cheezburger. It is the newest site for me to waste time! Check it out--some of the pics and captions are hysterical! (And while most of the pictures are of cats, not all of them are. And so what if it's all cats? They are funny!)

Cheshire Cat

1 comment:

  1. I'd be ecstatic over snow right now! It would be precipitation of some type! Maybe I'll get to that site today!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...