Friday, November 16, 2007

Pictures

Yesterday when I posted, I was too tired to look for the pictures to go along with the post, so here they are.

This is People's cover declaring Matt Damon as 'The Sexiest Man Alive.' (Believe me, they could have found a much better picture of him!)




Wentworth Miller has to be seen in action--as in Prison Break. While he does photograph well, his brooding persona in the show is what gives him the sexy factor.




Nothing more to say about Hugh Laurie--just going to post the pic. :)




As I said, Jensen Ackles is nummy! Granted, he's a little young, but oh so nice to look at. :)




And we can't forget Alex O'Loughlin. I think part of his appeal, too, is the broodiness of the character he plays on Moonlight. Very easy on the eyes.


2 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike. I do not get the Matt Damon thing at all!
    Wentworth Miller however.....YUMMMMMMMY!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...