Sunday, August 03, 2008

Oh My!

I can tell it is the off-season for hockey: several of the sites/forums/message boards that I read daily have posted about Zetterberg's engagement. Now, this isn't so unusual except for the fact that almost all of the people posting on these sites are male. And while I COULD make an argument that the guys are only interested because of the nekkid pics of her, that doesn't make sense. During the days after the Cup win, there was an unusual amount of interest in VF's girlfriend/fiancee and what her relationship to HIM was. And there are NO nekkid pics of HER. I guess there are a whole lot of girly men out there. No, it just proves that men gossip as much, if not more, than women. :)


--Henrik Zetterberg and Emma Andersson. Photo by Rebecca Cook--

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 PM

    men gossip as much, if not more, than women.


    So Very True.

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...