Saturday, August 23, 2008

Celebrate

Here are the celebrations for the next week:

24 August
National Peach Pie Day
National Waffle Day

25 August
National Banana Split Day
Kiss and Make Up Day
National Second-hand Wardrobe Day

26 August
National Dog Day
Women's Equality Day

27 August
Global Forgiveness Day

28 August
Dream Day
Race Your Mouse Around the Icons Day
Crackers Over the Keyboard Day
Dream Day quest

29 August
More Herbs, Less Salt Day

30 August
National Toasted Marshmallow Day
National Holistic Pet Day

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:49 PM

    hm..... I think I need to Kiss and Make Up with my family after the drama I just put them through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:16 PM

    today is woman equality day....does that mean we can make the men do all the house work?

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...