Saturday, March 01, 2008

Celebrate

Holidays for the week:

2 March
National Banana Cream Pie Day*
Namesake Day

3 March
Iditarod Begins
National Anthem Day
Fun Facts About Names Day
I Want You To Be Happy Day
What If Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs? Day
(My Baby's Birthday!!!)

4 March
National Poundcake Day*
Courageous Follower Day
March Forth-Do Something Day
National Grammar Day
Unique Names Day

5 March
Stop The Clocks Day
Learn What Your Name Means Day

6 March
National Chocolate Cheesecake Day*
Nametag Day

7 March
Middle Name Pride Day

8 March
National Peanut Cluster Day*
Farmer's Day
Girl's Write Now Day

*Good food to celebrate this week! :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:21 AM

    Learn What Your Name Means Day


    now I have been DYING to find that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine isn't anything unusual--it means 'Christ-Bearer' in Latin or 'Little Christian' in Greek. :)

    Your name is Greek and means 'abundance.' At least, that is what one website says! So, now you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:50 AM

    ooh, chocolate cheesecake! too, too much!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...