Saturday, March 08, 2008

Celebrate

Reasons to celebrate this week:

9 March
National Crabmeat Day
Check Your Batteries Day
Get Over It Day
Panic Day

10 March
National Blueberry Popover Day
Napping Day

11 March
Dream 2008 Day
Organize Your Home Office Day

12 March
National Baked Scallops Day

13 March
Good Samaritan Involvement Day
National Open An Umbrella Indoors Day

14 March
National Potato Chips Day
International Ask A Question Day

15 March
National Pears Helene Day
Maple Syrup Day
True Confessions Day

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:49 AM

    I like that Napping Day! I'll be sure to celebrate that one properly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As will my hubby, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...