Saturday, March 29, 2008

Celebrate

This week's celebrations:

30 March
National Hot Dog Day
Grass Is Always Browner On The Other Side of The Fence Day
Pencil Day

31 March
Oranges and Lemon Day
Tater Day
National "She's Funny That Way" Day

1 April
National Sourdough Bread Day
Boomer Bonus Day
National Fun Day
National Fun At Work Day
Sorry Charlie Day
St. Stupid Day

2 April
National Peanut Butter & Jelly Day
Kick Butts Day

3 April
National Chocolate Mousse Day
National Find-A-Rainbow Day
Tweed Day

4 April
National Cordon Bleu Day
World Rat Day

5 April
National Raisin & Spice Bar Day
National Birding Day

3 comments:

  1. Hooray, hot dog day!

    I love that there's some celebration of some food daily. My kinda week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 AM

    It's sad that there's only one National Fun Day a year-there should be more!

    St. Stupid caught my eye. I'm afraid to ask...

    ReplyDelete
  3. burg: I try to find a food celebration for every day--hey, it's always nice to have something to celebrate!

    jan: Yeah, I'm with you on the being afraid to ask. :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...