Saturday, March 15, 2008

Today's Irritation

There are a few reasons why I don't own guns. For example, the roadways would be littered with dead bodies if I owned a firearm--I HATE idiotic drivers. This morning I would have had a field day with shooting if I had a gun.

Anyone who knows me is well aware of the fact that I could sleep through anything. (I attribute this ability to my being sleep deprived--a situation I have created myself. But I digress.) Having a relatively early wake-up this morning--the Wings are playing an early afternoon game--I was dead to the world and enjoying myself immensely this AM. Suddenly, I was woken up by a rattling that would wake the dead. While trying to clear the cobwebs from my brain, I realized the noise was my cat trying to go through the front window of the bedroom--the combination of her going through the metal mini-blinds and her bouncing off of the window glass managed to wake me. Of course, I had to get up to see what was causing her such distress. I was sure there would be a moose, bear, or--at the very least--a couple of white-tails in our front yard. But nooooooooooo!!!!!! What was causing her such pain was the neighbor's cat. Across the street. There would have been two feline carcasses in the neighborhood if I would have had a gun.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 AM

    sounds like someone has PMS! ;-) I know the feeling, I wish I had a paintball gun to mark cars with lousy drivers. Except I'd probably get shot with a real bullet if I shot paint on someone's precious Pimp My Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! This sounds like me! The other day I realized that I don't just have road rage, but I also have standing still rage, walking rage, stupid Wal-Mart shoppers rage, parking lot rage, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Janet, if only I could blame it on PMS--that boat sailed with my hysterectomy a looooooonnnnngggggg time ago! :) Unfortunately, I follow along with Burg's comment...and I'm afraid it is just my personality. Oh, woe is me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:56 PM

    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

    Im glad you dont own a gun either!

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...