Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Quirks

We all have our strange little quirks and my girls are no different. See if you think these are very, very strange.

--A, my youngest, has NEVER seen The Wizard of Oz. And she absolutely refuses to see it. I don't know what she has against the movie and I'm not sure she even knows.

--C, my oldest, HATES, HATES, HATES the Easter Bunny. Well, the ones they have in the malls. She actually is afraid of them and is certain they stalk her. You won't find her in a mall around Easter unless it is absolutely necessary.

As I said, we all have our quirks--these are just a little unusual. :)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 PM

    I don't really like the Wizard of Oz. Too many creepy things in that movie. All the colors give me a bit of a headache too.

    Has your other daughter seen
    "Harvey"? I don't like those life-size bunnies either, there's just something creepy about them.

    I'd say they're normal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Wizard??? What a world!!

    I also hate the Easter bunny. Actually I just hate all small rodents, so blown up into bigger ones I just hate them double.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought Wizard in no way was a children's movie--too many scary things! (I ALWAYS got scared over the flying monkeys!) I guess I don't have much to say about her avoiding the movie: I refuse to see Titanic! :D

    I am going to have to ask C whether she has seen Harvey or not. I never would have thought about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! My mom also refuses to see Titanic! She says that she knows how it ends, so why bother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:51 PM

    The Easter Bunny & The Wizard Of Oz frighten me.

    (But so do clowns and "carnival folk")

    ReplyDelete
  6. burg: I just got so damn sick and tired of all of the hype over Titanic that I decided to boycott it. Like MY boycotting ANYTHING means a lot to anyone in this world. :)

    meleah: I often wonder how anyone can possibly think that clowns are great for kids! They really ARE rather scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HA! Those are funny. I know I would like them!! I have odd quirks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As far as quirks go, we certainly have them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Disquis

Being In a Funk

I'm still having a bit of a funk going on in my life. To be expected, I guess. But, it REALLY is affecting me to see my best friend ...